Monday, October 13, 2014

Interview with Ms. Sharna Marcus

1. How would you describe yourself as a reader?
- I  read ravenously. If I go too long without reading a book, I feel a pit of emptiness inside. I remember the plots and characters of almost every book I've ever read. They are like old friends and sometimes when I think about them, I smile or frown depending on the role that they play in the novel.

2. What is your favorite genre?
- Literary Fiction and Historical Fiction


3. What is the hardest thing for you to do as a reader?
- It's very hard for me to put down a book once I've started it.

4. If you could live in one of the books, what book would it be?
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!



5. What can you recommend to our readers?
- This summer I read a novel called The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt. I loved it. I'm always happy to make recommendations!

No comments: