Monday, October 13, 2014

Interview with Ms. Kate Belshe.

Interview with Ms. Kate Belshe.


1. How would you describe yourself as a reader?
- When I have time to read, I very much enjoy it. I like reading books that are "page-turners", and I like to get lost in the world of a book. I am a slow reader, and I find dense reading difficult, even when I am interested in the material.

2. What is your favorite genre?
- Mysteries are my favorite!

3. What is the hardest thing for you to do as a reader?
- The hardest thing for me to do as a reader is to persevere with something that I don't find immediately interesting. Even if it is interesting, if it is dense it can be hard for me to get through.

4. If you could like in one of the books, what book it would be?
- The River Why, by James David Duncan.


5.  What can you recommend to our readers?
- Find something you love to read, and get lost in it!

No comments: