Monday, October 13, 2014

Interview with Ms. Susie Trifman

1. How would you describe yourself as a reader?
- I started reading when I was four years old and haven't stopped reading since then. As a child, I often read in the bathroom (!) or under my covers with a flashlight in bed. Nowadays, most of my pleasure reading takes place on weekend mornings in bed, or later in the day outdoors.
I usually read one fiction and one non-fiction book simultaneously. I seldom read two fiction books at once because am the type of reader who gets caught up in a book and can't think about anything else until I'm finished with it.
I read books in both paper form and on my Kindle. I also enjoy reading out loud to my students and get incredible pleasure from listening to them read to me.

2. What is your favorite genre?
- Realistic fiction


3. What is the  hardest thing for you to do as a reader?
- Find time to read for pleasure

4. If you could like in a book what book would it be?
- Harry Potter series

5. What can you recommend to our readers?
- Wonder by R. J. Palacio

No comments: