Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Interview with Leon Jammer.

1.  How would you describe yourself as a reader?
-I am an avid reader. I read about 10 hours every week. My favorite types of books have to captivate me, but also make me think and ask questions.

2. What is your favorite genre?
- My favorite genre is realistic fiction.

3. What is the hardest thing for you to do as a reader?
- I dislike reading books that are assigned as school reading. I tend to over analyze every single book I read. I stick to the same type of books, and I have a hard time trying new types of genres. I have a hard time finding a quiet spot to read for an extended amount of time.

4. If you could live in one of the books, what book would it be?
- I would like to become an Oompa Loompa in Roald Dahl's novel "Charlie & the Chocolate Factory". This novel has the most fascinating imagery, and it sounds so appealing to be one of the workers at this majestic factory.

5. What would you recommend to our readers?
- I enjoyed reading "Middlesex" by Jeffrey Eugenides. Another book I highly recommend is "She's Come Undone" by Wally Lamb. Another book that I must always re-read is "The Giver" by Lois Lowry. Another author that people must check out is Jodi Picoult. A book that I read this summer was "Running With Scissors" by Augusten Burroughs, and I enjoyed that so much.

Thank you for the contribution, Leon.

No comments: