Thursday, October 16, 2014

Interview with Mr. Ron Waldman.

1. How would you describe yourself as a reader?
- I am a sporadic reader.

2. What is your favorite genre?
- I enjoy historic fiction with elements of nonfiction as well. I also enjoy reading books about child development and learning.

3. What is the hardest thing for you to do as a reader?
- Setting aside enough time in my busy day is a big challenge. But once I find an intriguing book, it becomes a challenge to put it down. I also find it hard to stay awake if I read at night.

4. If you could live in one of the books, what book would it be?
- Right now I'm reading Uris's Exodus. I would love to have experienced the creation of the State of Israel, to live the passion and commitment of the early settlers; to experience Israel in the first half of the 20th century. I try to shine the sacrifice and hardship these people endured.

5. What can you recommend to our readers?
- Read, read, read! Make the time in your life to do this so it becomes a life habit. As a young reader, be voracious! Read to your grandparent. Keep a journal of books you've read so you can follow your own development as a reader.

No comments: