Monday, October 13, 2014

Interview with Ms. Eileen Goldstein.

Interview with Ms. Eileen Goldstein

1. How would you describe yourself as a reader?
-I would like to say I'm an avid reader but there just isn't enough time to read as much as I would like. I do love to read and since I've been using Kindle, I believe I read much more.

2. What is your favorite genre?
-Hard to classify. I seem to lean towards books on the Holocaust and Israel but also love a good mystery and then maybe a love story. I also like autobiographies.

3. What is the hardest thing for you to do as a reader?
-When I want to read in the evening, I'm usually too tired.

4. If you could read in one of the books, what book would it be?
-Well it certainly wouldn't be one of the Holocaust books. Fifty Shades of Gray would shock you (just kidding - never!). Too hard to figure this one out.

5. What can you recommend to our readers?
-Many Lives, Many Masters, by Brian Weiss, also the Ken Follett triology

No comments: