Thursday, October 2, 2014

Interveiw with Mrs. Anne Veldkamp.

Interview with Mrs. Anne Veldkamp


How would you describe yourself as a reader?
I read every day. I always like to have a pile of books next to my bed. I read each evening before sleeping and whenever I have a free moment in the week end. I read mostly fiction and during the day I like to think of the characters in the book I am reading. I love talking about the books I have read.

What is your favorite genre?Fiction. historical fiction. classics.

What is the hardest thing for you to do as a reader?Read the last page. Leave the characters behind.

If you could live in one of the books, what book would it be?"Rebecca" by Daphne du Maurier

What can you recommend to our readers?Every evening, turn off your phone and the TV and read. Forget about Facebook. Read book recommendations in newspapers and magazines. Visit bookstores.   

No comments: